Friday, May 4, 2007

My Majesty, Her Majesty







THE WHITEST PERSON IN THE WORLD


Guess what I saw on CNN this morning? (Yes, I watch CNN; Fatlady and Darkman are liberals, they refuse to turn on all those wonderful unbiased fellas on Fox News Channel, so I have to watch CNN if I want any news at all.) Anyway, I saw this old lady with a hat that looked like a scarlet macaw calling herself The Queen. Can you imagine!? Everyone knows that I AM THE QUEEN. SQUAAWWKKK!!!

It turns out that she really is a queen of some sort. Not a real Queen like I am, of course. She calls herself Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain, that is England, Ireland (part of it), Scotland (sort of, but the Scots don't always agree) and Wales. I have heard that she is the WHITEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Like a cockatoo. She's walks around like she thinks she'll really something special, but she's uuuggggglllllyyyyy.

Compare her majesty to My Majesty, if you will. I am a most lovely green, like the main colour I chose for my blog. I have a bright red circle around each eye and a line across my beak connecting them almost by not quite. Above my beak is a white, sort-of, but not quite really white row of feathers with a little bit of light blue. On my wings I have some bright blue near the tips and some orange next to my body, but you can't see the orange unless I open my wings to show you. That's how they tell I'm a girl. You can see the orange shoulders on the boys. On my tail there are some of the brightest, most beautifullest red feathers you can ever imagine seeing. I am colourful. I am not a dumb goreh bird and I am My Majesty. And no ugly old lady from somewhere else can be a real queen. Just me.

SQUAWWWKKK!!!

SQUAAWWWKKK!!!

SQUAAAWWWKKK!!!

Do you see the picture here? That is not me, but it looks like someone impersonating My Majesty, one of my doubles. Fatlady took it off the Web - she calls it snagging or roaching - but I want to get a picture of me showing my wings. Maybe one day I can get Darkman to take one to put there, but up till then you'll need to see the imposter and the little picture of me with Fatlady. I know it's not the same, but keep hoping and someday, you might really get to see me.

SQUAWWWKKK!!!

SQUAAWWWKKK!!!

SQUAAAWWWKKK!!!

No comments: