Monday, April 16, 2007

SEX in a bird

I gotta let everybody about this one. These people brought me home when I was just a baby bird. They fed me with a syringe and I screamed so loud the neighbors thought someone was being beaten.

I went with them from America to Canada to Alaska and then flew IN AN AIRPLANE! with them back to America and we have lived together now for almost 14 years. So what? I hear you say. Just this:

Until about two weeks ago, they thought I was a boybird! Did I ever have them fooled. And all they had to do was look at my shoulders. Human people are so very ignorant. I could always tell the girl Fatlady from the boy Darkman, no problem.

It's a good thing they didn't go out and try to find me a GIRLFRIEND! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

SQUAWK!!! HAHA!!! SQUAWK!!! HAHA!!! SQUAWK!!!

No comments: