Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Throne!!


Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!!!!


My Majesty is sooooooo happy. HAPPY!!!


My subjects, FatlaMama and Darkman have presented Us with a throne. Our very own throne!!! They constructed it themselves. Thgey are so very clever! We fear We had underestimated them.


Well, they call it a portable parrot T-perch. I suppose We will permit them to call it whatever they want. We do love it. They should have done this long ago.


I'm so happy. Alex WHO?


And where is Princess Boo of the Frizzy Hair. We have an assignment for her that is still unfulfilled!


SQUAWK!


SQUAAWWKK!!




SQUAAAWWWKKK!!!



WHY TRY TO FIT IN WHEN YOU WERE BORN TO STAND OUT?

2 comments:

eleanor bloom said...

She is very much the pretty. But, when will they dip it in gold for your majesty? I hope it comes with a couple of servants with fans and grapes for your royal self. Really, you must insist!

Gathuku said...

Oh, squawk, Peasant Eleanor, you haven't seen Our throne. It doesn't really look like that stupid picture. It is in fact bronze and almost looks like gold.

Where is sit is the finest wood. as gold would be hard and uncomfortable for my Royal person to perch on.

We have our servants who warm us, not fan us. We don't like grapes. WE DEMAND PIZZA!!!