Saturday, September 8, 2007

Alex and Zoey - African Grey and Umbrella Cockatoo 1

Oh, oh, oh, My Majesty is sooooooo sad.

Our cousin, Alex, just died. For no reason.

One day he was fine, the next day. DEAD.

Poor Alex.

Our Majesty wishes him a great final flight into freedom and lots of nuts. NNN, uhh, tuh, sss.

When I have more information, I'll update this.

A 2003 interview with Alex' 'Mama.'

Here is an article I enjoyed, Meet Alex

Learn about African Greys - FAQs



SQUAWK!

SQUAAWWKK!!

SQUAAAWWWKKK!!!

Alex, Rest In Peace. (Sob)

3 comments:

eleanor bloom said...

What a sweety pie. He's just beautiful.



btw Mai, those links don't seem to be there.

eleanor bloom said...

Just watched 'Einstein the famous talking African Grey Parrot' (on the utube links). Hilarious. The humans look a bit dumb though, don't you think Thuki?

Gathuku said...

Peasant!

This is my Majesty's blog. Talk to me, not My scribe.

This old computer was disobedient when she published this post. It has been properly chastised and the links are now there and they work and they are recommended by ME, QUEEN GATHUKU.

Humans are almost all lowclass, except Darkman and HRH Boo of the Frizzy Hair. And their stupid.